- Warehouse/Light Industrial Units
- To Let
- Units from 4,905 – 18,520sq.ft.
- Units 5, 6, 7 & 10 Albert Drive, Burgess Hill RH15 9TN
- Situated close to Brighton (10 miles) Crawley (13 miles) and Gatwick (16 miles).
- Excellent on-site parking and dedicated loading areas in front of each unit.
- Located on a established business/trading estate.
- Fully refurbished premises.
The units are situated between Brighton and Crawley on the south side of Albert Drive on the Victoria Industrial Estate, Burgess Hill. The estate benefits from excellent access to the A23/M23 via the western ring road (A2300).
The premises comprise of four light industrial/warehouse units of steel portal construction and brick work built in 1981. The units benefit from 3 phase power, gas central heating, loading doors and an open plan high bay warehouse/production area with offices above.
Unit 5 – 5,180 sq.ft/481 sqm – LET
Unit 6 – 5,180 sq.ft/481 sqm – LET
Unit 7 – 4,905 sq.ft/456 sqm – LET
Unit 10 – LET
Unit 5 – £44,000 per annum + VAT – LET
Unit 6 – £44,000 per annum + VAT – LET
Unit 7 – £43,000 per annum + VAT – LET
Unit 10 – LET
The units will be available immediately on new FRI leases, terms to be agreed.
There is a service charge in respect of common and shared items payable quarterly in advance. Further details supplied on request.
EPC: available on request.
Business Rates: Rateable value available via Valuation Office Agency online.
White Over – 01273 494977 or email@example.com
Robert Coble – 01273 321123 or firstname.lastname@example.org